We provide seriously good digital marketing support for companies in many areas, customized to our clients’ needs:
- Growth and user acquisition strategy.
- Audits and strategy development, ranging in focus from single channels to a company’s entire digital realm.
- Planning, launch, and execution of campaigns for organizations of all sizes, from early-stage startups just getting into paid acquisition to household names.
- Program development and management of paid media such as SEM, Paid Social, and other paid channels.
- SEO audits and ongoing Organic Search support.
- General digital marketing support.
We’ve helped companies from both the B2B and Consumer galaxies grow. Our client list includes PullString (acquired by Apple), SourceClear (acquired by CA Technologies/Veracode), Flurry Analytics (Verizon), (ISC)², Grand Rounds, Figure, Awake Security, Figma, Hipcamp, and many more.
Want to work with us? Let’s talk!
Lead Astronaut Surj Gish created Marketing Astronaut, named as a tongue-in-cheek but oh-so-synergistic jab at the galaxy of jargon present in digital marketing circles. With nearly two decades of digital marketing expertise, he is dedicated to a mindful and holistic approach to customer/user acquisition and eCommerce.
Prior to firing up the MA launch vehicle, Surj worked with a variety of brands across verticals, from household names like Virgin America and Capital One to a broad spectrum of tech companies including Github, Dropbox, Malwarebytes, and many others. In addition to helping companies grow, Surj has helped introduce new cadets to the digital marketing space as a Digital Marketing Boot Camp instructor at UC Berkeley Extension.